These mushrooms grow in small pacts. Their light-yellowish to white stipe grows 3-6 cm tall into a fading brown cap. The cap grows into a wavy but flat plane which sometimes upturns with age. The cap is thing and becomes brittle with age. The stipe is about 3-6 cm thick and is usually enlarged at the base. Its silky smooth white surface bruises blue but is superiorly hairy. The top of the mushroom boasts a purple-brown spore prints. The spores are close when young but expand with age. The caps are cinnamon brown but darken with age and are mottled from the spores when aged. They are cinnamon brown but darken with age and are mottled from the spores when aged. They have been found in England in patches containing over 100,000 mushrooms as well as in the Pacific Northwest. It has also been identified in New Zealand and west Asia. They fruit in cooler temperatures between 50-65 degrees, which generally occurs in the fall. The mushrooms contain mild psychoactive ingredients but are not found to be harmful in adults. Some institutions may use them through parboiling to remove the psychoactive effect, but many people find the taste too bitter for consumption.
$64.99 – $219.99
African Transkei Cubensis Summary
Transkei Cubensis mushrooms are a potent modern strain that produces prominent body sensations and astounding visuals – ballet of tracers, dancing lights, and geometric shapes that increase at higher doses.
- Free shipping for orders of $150 or more
- Orders are shipped with Canada Post’s Xpresspost which will generally take 2-3 business days to arrive (with the exception of some rural areas)
- Orders will be shipped based on the time when payment is received, not when order is placed
- Orders with payment received between 12am PST – 12pm PST will be shipped the same day
- Orders with payment received after 12pm PST will be shipped the next day